In honor of June’s “Rebuild Your Life” month, Dr. Laura Purdy of Rise Medical shares sexual intimacy tips for improved overall wellbeing Sex Life
CORONA DEL MAR, Calif. – (June 13, 2022) – Most couples know that aspects like spending time together or working on good communication are essential to relationship health. Sexual wellness, however, is often overlooked, even though research suggests it contributes not only to a thriving partnership but also to a higher quality of life. Sex Life
Scientific research suggests a connection between sexual wellness and overall wellbeing. A study by the National Institutes of Health reveals that a satisfying sex life – which varies for each individual – also supports a higher overall quality of life for most US adults. More recent research even shows a possible link between sexual frustration and depression/anxiety. Sex Life
That’s why Dr. Laura Purdy, M.D. and Dr. Barbara J. Brown, Ph.D. of Rise Medical are transforming “Rebuild Your Life” month into “Rebuild Your Sex Life” month, sharing 10 tips to boost sexual wellness right now: Sex Life
- Be consciously present when spending time with your partner and choose to bring your “A” game to your relationship. Sex Life
- Build emotional intimacy outside of the bedroom by making time for play and laughter as well as honest communication to share personal information or work through tensions. Sex Life
- Focus on the positive attributes of your partner, be responsive to their needs, and give to your partner according to their love language. Sex Life
- Touch throughout the day, make it a habit to kiss when greeting or saying goodbye, hold hands while walking, touch in sleep positions, and schedule favorite times to be sexually intimate.
- Be open to new expressions or experiences of sexual intimacy; keep the pressure out and let things flow at the moment. Sex Life
- Optimize your general wellness – sleep, nutrition, exercise, and substances only in moderation.
- Manage any chronic health conditions – diseases such as high blood pressure and diabetes can have negative impacts on sexual health if they are not properly managed. Sex Life
- Understand the impact of physical challenges on sexual health – these will likely change throughout the span of your relationship.
- Normalize honest conversations about sexual health with your doctor.
- Be proactive about seeking expert help for new or changing symptoms. Many sexual problems now are very treatable, and sometimes sexual problems can be a sign of a larger health issue. Sex Life
This June, prioritize sexual wellness as part of improving overall wellbeing. Learn more at RiseMedical.com, a first-of-its-kind community of medical professionals and sexual wellness experts dedicated to the personalized treatment of vitality issues through integrative care. Experts in the art and science of sexual wellness, the Rise Medical team is knowledgeable in the latest scientific advancements in sexual health, offering personalized treatment for male/female sexual rejuvenation, male/female hormone analysis, couples therapy, and more. Follow @RiseMedicalinc on Instagram for practitioner profiles, real-life patient reviews, tips to create your best sex life, and more.
About Rise Medical:
Rise Medical is a first-of-its-kind community of medical professionals and sexual wellness experts dedicated to the personalized treatment of vitality issues through integrative care. Rise Medical provides a customized, empowering method of rejuvenating your sexual health, offering non-invasive support for both men and women. Find true intimacy through cutting-edge treatments designed to quickly address a variety of vitality challenges, including enhanced male sexual performance, female vaginal rejuvenation, hormone balancing, or solutions for chronic pain and hair loss. Explore customized wellness remedies for individuals and couples, complete with flexible virtual Tele-rise™ options from the comfort of your home/mobile device or therapy available at their upscale modern flagship location in Corona Del Mar, CA. Browse the treatments at RiseMedical.com and follow @RiseMedicalinc on Instagram to learn more. Rise Medical: The Art & Science of Sexual Wellness™.