“Mailbox of the Future” competed in the Internet of Things category
INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana — ( March 13, 2023) – Dronedek “mailbox of the future,” has been named a Top Product in the Internet of Things category in the 2023 Product Awards.
The Product Awards, presented by Products That Count in partnership with Mighty Capital and Capgemini, is the only awards show designed to celebrate the tools that help product managers build great products.
Nominees are chosen by Products That Count’s product manager network, and winners are chosen by an independent Awards Advisory Board composed of top product leaders. Other award winners this year include product leaders from companies like Intuit, Oscar Health, and Macy’s.
The 2023 Product Awards recognize the best products for Product Managers across five fast-paced industry verticals:
- B2B Tech: business-to-business Software-as-a-Service used by businesses for various tasks, such as accounting, office productivity, customer relationship management (CRM), and other work-related activities.
- FinTech: software that seeks to improve and automate the delivery and use of financial services.
- Internet of Things (IoT): the network of physical objects that are embedded with sensors, software, and other technologies for the purpose of connecting and exchanging data with other devices and systems over the internet.
- PropTech: property technology, is all the tech tools Real Estate experts use to optimize the way people buy, sell, research, market, and manage a property.
- Life Sciences: fields of science involving the study of living organisms such as plants, animals and humans.
- Sustainability: meeting our own needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. In addition to natural resources, we also need social and economic resources.
“The bar for what makes a great product gets higher every year,” said SC Moatti, founding CEO of Products That Count. “Dronedek is a testament to that. We expect them to keep defining what it means to be at the cutting edge of product – not only in 2023, but also in the years to come.”
“Being in the startup world is hard,” said Dan O’Toole, founder and chief executive officer of Dronedek. “You’re always heads down working to get your product to market and gathering support. It’s nice to see that outside observers who focus on product viability understand the value proposition we bring. We are pleased for the recognition.”
Follow @productscount @mightycapital and @capgemini on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to see all the highlights from the Product Awards.
Dronedek is one of the first companies in the world to build smart mailboxes and a Mailbox-as-a-Service (MaaS) platform made for automated package security for both traditional and autonomous delivery providers. An app controls everything from when the smart mailbox is opened for delivery and retrieval to its emergency alarm features. Each patented smart mailbox provides a safe, secure place for deliveries that offer complete protection from the weather and would-be package thieves. The company was founded by Dan O’Toole, a patent holder and serial entrepreneur, and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Learn more at: https://www.dronedek.com.
Disrupting how the success of tech sales reps is measured(Opens in a new browser tab)
About the Product Awards:
The Product Awards, produced by Products That Count in partnership with Capgemini and Mighty Capital, celebrate the best products for product managers, chosen by product leaders. Based on insights from thousands of product managers, the Product Awards showcase product managers’ favorite products within five distinct categories: B2B Tech, FinTech, Internet of Things, Life Sciences, and Sustainability. These categories were defined by our independent Awards Advisory Board, 12 product leaders committed to pushing forward the product conversation. Learn more at productsthatcount.com/product-awards.