Fredericksburg Fitness Studio, a private personal training studio, offers tips on how to successfully improve health this year
FREDERICKSBURG, Virginia – (February 14, 2022) – Most people want to improve their health, but things hold them back. Oftentimes, it’s not having a clear direction of what it takes to make the improvements, or they lack the guidance or accountability. When this happens, one year simply rolls into the next with the person wanting to make improvements, yet they are either at standstill or their health deteriorates even more. The good news is that there are effective strategies that can be used to improve one’s health in 2022 and beyond.
“We recognize that improving health and wellness is a challenge for most people, which is why we are here to help,” explains Jennifer Scherer, certified personal trainer, and owner of Fredericksburg Fitness Studio. “Our team and programs have helped countless people to get healthier, so they feel great and can make lasting positive changes.”
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services issued a report in 2020 that shed light on the state of health and fitness among the country’s adults. They report that only 20% of the adult population meets government physical fitness and muscle-strengthening guidelines and that in the last 20 years there has been a dramatic increase in obesity rates in the country. Additionally, the country is falling short in daily vegetable intake goals.
While the research reveals what is happening, it still leaves people to wonder exactly what direction to take. Sometimes, people get conflicting health messages that cancel each other out. One thing that remains consistent is some key factors that play an important role in helping people to be successful at taking steps to improve health and wellness.
Here are ways to improve health in 2022 and beyond:
- Get a personalized plan. A one-size-all plan doesn’t always work for everyone. It’s important to have a plan that has been designed to account for where you are and where you want to be. That’s the best way to successfully get there.
- Try something new. Starting a new diet or exercise plan every Monday from home hasn’t been working, and years are going by. This year, try a new approach and give it a couple of months. It may be exactly what is needed to get on the right path.
- Work with a nutrition coach. Rather than guessing what to eat or reading conflicting articles all day, work with someone who can break it down for you. A nutrition coach can help guide you toward success, so you know how to make better food choices, prepare healthy meals, and more.
- Make it a long-term goal. Short-term plans will never bring about long-term change. This makes it important to have your eye on the overall picture. Have patience and keep working in the direction that you want to be in. Small changes consistently add up to big results over time.
- Be accountable. Having accountability is crucial to being successful at improving one’s health. Working with a personal trainer is a great way to help you get started with accountability (as well as staying motivated).
“My goal, which is my motto, is to help you get fit for life,” adds Scherer. “When you are fit and feeling good you can enjoy life much more. We do our best to help you make improvements so that you can improve your quality of life and enjoy every day. We are the next step between healthcare and fitness.”
Fredericksburg Fitness Studio offers personalized fitness programs, including customized fitness training programs. Their private personal training studio offers a range of services to improve health and wellness, including medical exercise, personal training, in-home medical training, virtual personal training, nutrition coaching, and a Pilates reformer program.
Unlike typical fitness studios and gyms, Fredericksburg Fitness Studio doesn’t offer memberships. They also don’t have big crowds of people working out together. They offer private customized fitness programs that are available by appointment. Their nutrition coaching program is offered virtually and covers three months to help ensure accountability and success. Their Pilates reformer program uses a variety of machines with a customized routine.
Many people who go to the studio are referrals from physical therapists and doctors. The wellness professionals at the studio communicate with the medical teams to keep them up on patient progress. To learn more about the Fredericksburg Fitness Studio, visit the site at: https://www.fburgfitness.com.
About Fredericksburg Fitness Studio
Founded in 2008, Fredericksburg Fitness Studio offers personalized fitness programs, nutrition coaching, and medical training. The private personal training studio was started by Jennifer Scherer, who has a background in human physiology, anatomy, nutrition, weight training, and exercise. The studio has a team of people working to help people reach their health and wellness goals. To learn more, visit the site at: https://www.fburgfitness.com.
Discussion about this post