CORONA DEL MAR, Calif. – (February 1, 2022) – If you are having a difficult time navigating the dating world, you are not alone. In fact, a 2020 report issued by the Pew Research Center said that half of all adults say dating has become harder in the last decade. Nearly 70% of adults report that dating is not going well, and 75% find it very difficult. This leaves millions of people trying to figure out how to navigate in this new dating world. The good news is that there is help for those who want to increase intimacy in their existing relationship and for those looking to create a meaningful one!
“We know there is a problem, which is why we are trying to help people with their dating and intimacy issues,” explains Dan Markel, co-founder, and chief executive officer of Rise Medical. “Our medical staff and relationship experts have helped many people, giving them the edge they needed in such a difficult dating environment.
Pew reports that the factors contributing to a difficult dating scene include online dating, and poor experiences on dates. There is difficulty in just finding people to date, and once they do, people are not sure how to act.
These concerns have spilled over into negatively impacting intimacy and sexual health. This is an important issue because sexual health is directly related to overall health and wellness. Most people seek intimacy but are not sure how to get it. Intimacy, which is having a feeling of connectedness, love, tenderness, and warmth toward your partner, is something that the professionals at Rise Medical focus on, along with addressing any sexual health concerns that may be holding people back.
Here are dating tips for singles and couples for this Valentine’s Day to keep in mind:
- Be open to where the dating suggestion comes from. If you are not having success using online dating, don’t shy away from being set up on a date with a friend of a friend. You never know what connection could result.
- Be mindful during the date. This means to focus on what is right in front of you. Forget the phone, what happened at work, or what’s coming up next month. Focus on what is going on right in front of you. Be in the moment.
- Don’t be afraid to get help, such as working with a relationship expert, or seeking medical help to improve sexual health. These things are there to help improve your life, there is no reason to put it off any longer.
- If you are seeking to attract someone new, stop following energy that is old, stale, and stagnant. There is nothing helpful in seeing your ex pop up in your social media.
- Before you put yourself back out on the market ask yourself this: Would I want to get intimate/go on a date with me? Hesitation is a “no,” and the solution is working with a dating coach.
- Make a list of three things the highest version of you would say “no” to in a new relationship that you once said yes to? If you’re having trouble sticking to it, it’s time for coaching, because accountability is key.
- Celebrate yourself every time you go on a date. It takes a lot of courage and strength to open up your heart again once it’s been broken. You are amazing!
- Self-Love is the antidote and the source for being able to love others. You can’t give what you don’t have, so make time for self care.
- Intimacy – Into ME you see. Seek professional help if you are experiencing anything less than pure bliss in the bedroom. Increasing intimacy through communication, with each other or through a platform like TeleRise™ and treating any sexual dysfunction can achieve a healthy sex live.
- We are all mirrors of each other that reflect back the ways in which we see ourselves. All the joy, pain, loneliness, love, desires and fears. If you are not happy with the person sitting across the table from you, it’s time to take a deeper look at yourself in the mirror, then act towards your partner as you would like them to act towards you. Try offering the first touch, most times your partner will mirror your actions and touch you back!
- Investing in coaching is both humbling and empowering. Humbling – It’s admitting, I don’t have the answers, if I did, I would have the results. Empowering- Investing means; I am 100% worthy of living the life I desire.
- Your ego says, “I am better off alone.” That evil ego dragon is trying to keep you away from love and the ego craves being right. The result is that you will be alone. Game Over. Ego-1 / Love-0. We have the sword and will teach you how to slay that dragon.
- Whether you are in partnership or single, scent is the number one spark of nostalgia. If you want to be memorable to the opposite sex, choose a signature scent and wear it daily. Even to the grocery store at midnight.
“We don’t come into this world knowing how to date or have a healthy sex life,” explains Dana Mistretta, the relationship expert at Rise Medical. “People refer to me as the dating coach extraordinaire because I’ve helped people so much with these important areas of their life. My goal is to help every client reach their dating, intimacy, and sexual health goals.”
Rise Medical offers services for male sexual rejuvenation, female rejuvenation, male and female hormone analysis, couples therapy, and more. As experts in the art and science of sexual wellness, Rise offers cutting-edge, science-based treatments and services for sexual health issues. Rise Medical provides each individual or couple with a customized plan as unique as they are.
In-person appointments are available in Rise Medical’s flagship location in Corona Del Mar, California, with locations set to open nationally in 2022. Virtual appointments are offered through the Tele-Rise™ platform providing access to professional counseling in the comfort of your own home. Services are offered to individuals and couples, along with dating coaching. To learn more about Rise Medical or to book an appointment, visit: https://risemedical.com/
About Rise Medical:
Rise Medical is a first-of-its-kind community of medical professionals and sexual wellness experts dedicated to the personalized treatment of vitality issues through integrative care. Through its national network of urologists and urogynecologists, Rise provides a customized, empowering method of rejuvenating your sexual health, offering non-invasive support for men and women. Find true intimacy through cutting-edge treatments designed to quickly address a variety of vitality challenges, including enhanced male sexual performance, female vaginal rejuvenation, hormone balancing, or solutions for chronic pain and hair loss. Explore customized wellness remedies for individuals and couples, complete with flexible virtual Tele-Rise™ options from the comfort of your home/mobile device. Browse the treatments at RiseMedical.com and follow @RiseMedicalinc on Instagram to learn more. Rise Medical: The Art & Science of Sexual Wellness™.