Berkeley Award Program Honors the Achievement of Mr. George Shafazand (Vice President)
BERKELEY February 7, 2022 — Happy Home Partners, LLC has been selected for the 2022 Best of Berkeley Award in the Property Management Company category by the Berkeley Award Program.
Each year, the Berkeley Award Program identifies companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These exceptional companies help make the Berkeley area a great place to live, work and play.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category.
The 2022 Berkeley Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the Berkeley Award Program and data provided by third parties.
- Who is George Shafazand?
- George Shafazand is a senior property manager with years of experience under his belt. George became part of the Happy Homes Partners Group in August 2016. With 28 years of experience in real estate development, it is not strange that his reputation precedes him. His experience spans various areas of property management that include multi-residential housing, construction administration, commercial retail, economic development, and project management. George Shafazand also serves as an expert witness in many court cases involving investors/owners and their management firms.
- Why is he so sought after? George has been named a TOP GUN in this industry and has an amazing sense of predicting and resolving problems quickly and singlehandedly transforming strategic plans into proven results. He stands out for being an excellent communicator and negotiator who thrives at solving problems and meeting project deadlines on time and below budget. George spent 12 years of his career gaining experience as a Project Manager and Owner’s Representative for multi-family and commercial and retail space development projects he supervised the process from pre-development, land development, and construction phases.
- Serving as Happy Home Partners’ Vice President, George is in charge of coordinating and overseeing all areas concerning housing management, and development. His responsibility includes but is not limited to entitlements, feasibility analysis, due diligence, funding applications, construction management, contract negotiations, and turnover to occupancy.
- George holds a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, and a Master’s in Property Management. He is also an active member of the California Bureau of Real Estate. Despite his many responsibilities as Vice President of HHP, George finds the time to teach many seminars, workshops, and classes on hospitality, and multi-residential. To that effect, he has received many honors and designations that include but are not limited to the National Compliance Executive and Property Management Masters.
- To conclude, commercial property managers, and residential property managers, have the capacity to provide property owners with great results. The responsibilities of a property manager span across but are not limited to those listed in this article. We advise that you consider the key factors when choosing a manager to handle your affairs. George Shafazand has made a name for himself thanks to his work and personal ethics. His years of experience make him sought after in the hospitality industry globally as one who can turn businesses around and provide investors with the results they need.