FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida – (December 12, 2022) – As we finish the year and look forward to the next one, it’s a good time to start thinking about our intentions. These are the things that help make us who we want to be. When we are purposeful about planning intentions, we can better achieve our dreams and goals. Everyone has something they want to achieve, and there’s no better time than now to put the work in to help bring it to fruition.
“Whether you want to go into the next year being a kinder person or someone who learns, who sets solid boundaries, you can make it happen,” explains Katie Sandler, personal development and career coach. “Once you become more intentional, you will find doors opening like never before. Life also tends to become more meaningful.”
Setting intentions is about being mindful and purposeful. It’s one thing to want to do something, but when intentions have been planted, chances are that “it” will happen. Here are some tips for looking forward and planting intentions to help achieve goals and dreams:
- Consider wants. Many people know they want their life to be different but need to make an actual bullet list of what they want to be different. Change can only happen by working out the details. Spend some time delineating and allowing trial and error in real-time to hone in on what you need and want.
- Be mindful. Setting the intention and returning to it is essential when achieving goals. It is so easy for us to end up distracted or on autopilot. Be mindful to focus on the here and now and continue to remind yourself of the intention while working toward the goal or dream.
- Take a break. Whether going on a retreat or simply taking 15 min once a week, intentionally stepping back is a great way to gather some space. Being in such a place, it’s easier to gain different awareness and perspectives and then determine the course needed to achieve the desired outcome.
- Work with a coach. Many people struggle with making things happen. They know what they want, but their mindset holds them back. Working with a coach carves out the space and time needed for one to achieve their needs and wants. It enables you to get clear on the big picture and then set and follow through on intentions to feel genuine satisfaction and fulfillment.
- Plant seeds. While being intentional and planting seeds, keep moving in a forward direction. Not everything needs to be accomplished at once. It’s encouraged to pace everything. Feel free to mess around to find out what works and does not. No need to feel rushed or overwhelmed. As long as you stay intentional, all will be revealed.
“I’ve helped countless people achieve their personal and professional goals,” added Sandler. “I have a keen sense for identifying what is holding people back so they can move forward. The intention is important, especially during the holidays and starting another year.”
Sandler is a life coach who works with people in professional and personal settings, helping them become unstuck, set and achieve goals, change their mindset, and more. She has a bachelor’s degree in psychology, a master’s degree in mental health counseling, a strong foundation in mindfulness-based stress reduction, and she has worked in hospitals and private practice. She previously spent time as a research assistant at Johns Hopkins, focusing on purpose in life. Sandler offers impact retreats in the U.S. and abroad. To learn more about Katie Sandler and her services or the retreat schedule, visit the site: https://katiesandler.com/.
About Katie Sandler
Katie Sandler is a popular impact coach and provides health and wealth coaching and personal and professional development. She offers worldwide retreats and private and corporate impact coaching opportunities. She focuses on helping people become more successful so they can live with purpose and make an impact in our world. To learn more about Katie or her services, visit the site: https://katiesandler.com/.
Katie Sandler, career development and impact coach, puts intentions in the spotlight.