Ranked as a top attraction in Pigeon Forge, Alcatraz East Crime Museum offers several ways to get discount tickets.
PIGEON FORGE, Tennessee (January 3, 2022) – Everyone loves discount ticket prices, but they are not always aware of how to go about getting them. Whether visiting the Pigeon Forge, Tenn., area or being a local resident, there are numerous ways to score discounted tickets at Alcatraz East Crime Museum – a destination often listed as a top attraction in Pigeon Forge. It all comes down to knowing the various routes to save money with discounts, promo codes, coupons, and free tickets.
“We have several ways that people can save money on Alcatraz East tickets,” says Summer Blalock, sales and marketing manager for Alcatraz East. “Anytime someone is going to the museum and wants to save money on passes, they should reach out and inquire about the ways they can save money. There is bound to be a way to help make tickets fit into their budget.”
Alcatraz East Crime Museum is a popular tourist attraction in Pigeon Forge. The crime museum offers a wealth of artifacts linked to crime, including historical information and crime prevention. The museum is a must-see for any true crime fan. Not only do guests learn about the dark side of crime in the country, but they also learn about crime prevention technology and the important work done by law enforcement. They can also participate in interactive exhibits to learn more.
Here are numerous ways to save money on Alcatraz East tickets:
- Join in on the weekly Trivia Tuesday promotions that are held on the museum’s social media pages. Tickets are given away through a drawing each week.
- Watch for Local Appreciation Days. Each year, there are certain days dedicated to the locals when they score discounts on tickets.
- Check out December Days of Giving. Each December, the museum holds a special promotion in which tickets are given away each day on its social media pages.
- Sign up for the Alcatraz East Deals and Steals email. Each month the museum sends out an email newsletter, and it often provides information on how to get the best deals on discounted tickets.
- Get a group together and take advantage of discounted group rates. Those who have a group can contact the museum ahead of time to get a discounted rate. This is a great way to get discounted tickets for homeschool groups, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, schools, and corporate teams.
- Teachers can get free tickets during Teacher Appreciation Month each May. The promotion grants free tickets for teachers, and offers half-price tickets for their guests.
- See if you qualify for a special discounted rate for service personnel, including those who are in the military or law enforcement.
- Take advantage of the various ticket prices depending on age, which includes those ages seven and under being free. Children ages 8-12 also pay a discounted rate, as do seniors.
“We have many ways to save money on tickets, but the most important thing is that you don’t miss out on all the fun,” added Blalock. “The museum is a great way to spend a few hours and have some interesting fun while you do it.”
Alcatraz East Crime Museum features over 100 exhibits, including temporary exhibits, focusing on the notorious history of crime in the country, crime scene investigation, the consequences of crime, crime-fighting, counterfeit crimes, and pop culture, and more. There are numerous popular items on display for people to see, including the famous white Bronco from the O.J. Simpson chase and Ted Bundy’s Volkswagen Beetle. The museum also features special guest speakers throughout the year.
This top museum is open at 10 a.m. daily. The last tickets are sold 60 minutes before closing. These interactive experiences are available for birthday parties, school groups, scouts, team building, or other special events for an additional fee. To get more information about tickets, discounts, and what all the museum offers, visit the site: https://www.alcatrazeast.com.
About Alcatraz East
Alcatraz East is the most arresting crime museum in the United States. Guests of all ages can encounter a unique journey into the history of American crime, crime-solving, and our justice system. Through interactive exhibits and original artifacts, Alcatraz East is an entertaining and educational experience for all ages – so much fun it’s a crime! This family attraction is located at the entrance of The Island, located at 2757 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN. The last ticket is sold 60 minutes before closing. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit: www.alcatrazeast.com.