After the recent announcement that Rihanna and ASAP Rocky are expecting their first child together, trend experts at WeThrift have analyzed 15 of the most popular pregnancy announcement Instagram posts and ranked them based on the number of likes.
1. Cardi B: 14.2M likes, June 28th, 2021
Cardi B posing naked with a white painted pregnancy bump, potentially following the popular trend of taking a cast of her pregnant figure for sentimental art.
2. Nicki Minaj: 11.1M likes, July 20th, 2021
True to style, Nicki is in full glam, embracing her baby bump in an over-accessorized bikini and platform heels.
3. Beyonce: 10.9M likes, February 1st, 2017
Beyonce is surrounded by a garland of flowers, sporting a veil that shows her natural makeup.
4. Khloe Kardashian: 8.6M likes, December 17th, 2020
Khloe is seen here in a Calvin Klein sports bra, embraced from behind by her baby daddy Tristan Thompson.
5. Halsey: 7.5M likes, January 27th, 2021
Halsey makes wearing jeans during pregnancy look comfortable, posing in front of a makeshift backdrop of silk sheets.
6. Gal Gadot: 4.5M likes, March 1st, 2021
An intimate family photo of Gal Gadot and her two daughters and husband cradling her baby bump in bed.
7. Perrie Edwards: 2.9M likes, May 10th, 2021
Make-up-free Perrie and boyfriend Alex Chamberlain are all smiles announcing the arrival of their first child in a black and white pregnancy photoshoot.
8. Ed Sheeran: 2.7M likes, September 1st, 2020
Ed stayed behind the camera and shared the arrival of his daughter by sharing a photo of a knitted blanket and tiny baby socks.
9. Ashley Tisdale: 2.4M likes, September 17th, 2020
Ashley poses in her garden home head to head with partner Christopher French. Both dressed in white, her wispy dress highlights her pregnant side profile.
10. Tan France: 1.6M likes, April 13th, 2021
Tan announced his surrogacy news with an Instagram selfie, with an image of a sonogram pasted over his stomach.
11. Ashley Graham: 1.2 M likes, July 13th, 2021
Ashley looks elegant in a misty meadow, glowing in an unbuttoned white shirt that reveals her pregnancy bump.
12. Hilary Duff: 1.1M likes, June 8th 2018
Hilary showcases her bump in a playful dress and bowling shoes, as her partner wraps his arm around her and kisses her cheek.
13. Justin Timberlake: 1.1M likes, January 31st, 2015
Back in 2015, Justin announced he and Jessica Biel were expecting their first child with an Instagram snap of him kissing her belly, wrapped up warm, surrounded by snow.
14. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: 710K likes, February 9th, 2017
Currently pregnant with her second child with Jason Statham, back in 2017, Rosie posed on the beach to reveal her glowing tan and baby bump.
15. Princess Eugenie: 432K likes, September 25th, 2020
Tiny teddy bear slippers signify the princess is expecting a baby with her husband Jack, followed by a selfie of the couple beaming with delight.
WeThrift simply helps shoppers save money when they shop online by providing the latest discount and coupon codes across more than 30 categories including fashion, food and drink, and beauty. The platform was launched in 2017 by entrepreneur Nick Drewe. Now the site receives 2 million monthly visitors globally.