Katie Sandler, career development and impact coach, shares ways to get unstuck
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida – (September 20, 2022) –Many people get to a point in their lives when they feel stuck in a rut. Day in and day out, everything is the same. Punch a clock here, drive there, watch this, go to bed, and do the same thing the next day. With September being Self-Improvement Month, it’s an excellent time for those who feel stuck to get their bearings and effectively and happily move on, make changes, and feel alive again.
“This is the month to take action and make it happen,” explains Katie Sandler, personal development and career coach. “It’s time to eliminate the negative things in your life holding you back. There’s no better time to do it than right now.”
A poll conducted by SWNS Digital found that 80% of Americans admit to feeling stuck in a routine. Most people who participated in the survey think their lives mimic the scenes from “Groundhog Day,” where the same things keep playing daily. Nearly half of the people felt that their routine was too narrow. The good news is that those who feel stuck in the routine of life can take action to help shake things up in a good way.
Here are ways to make meaningful changes to become unstuck this month:
- Get real. Those who feel stuck or in a rut must be honest with themselves. It’s time to take stock of what is going on, identify the problems, and commit to doing the work to achieve something new.
- Make a plan. There are a few things that need mapping out. Determine those things by deciding what needs to be changed and when. Hone in on the negativity that needs to be removed and plan the phasing out of it.
- Work with a coach. A coach can do wonders to help people get out of their way. Coaches can bring out the best in people, help them determine their weaknesses and strengths, and help facilitate a successful game plan. Whether working with a coach one-on-one or attending a retreat, excellent benefits can be gained.
- Focus on impact. To get out of a rut, there has to be a shift that makes an impact. Determine where the most effect and change is desired, such as in one’s professional life, personal life, or both.
- Change your perspective. It’s all about the mindset. One’s perspective is how one views things. Two people can look at the same thing, and both may have different takes on what is happening. When we change our perspective and start seeing things from a more positive light, we will tend to get great results and enjoy life more. Changing perspective can change everything, even though nothing physically has changed in front of us. It’s all about working on having a healthy and positive attitude.
“The truth is that most people are holding themselves back through their thoughts,” added Sandler. “Learning how to mind your thoughts is powerful and life-changing. It’s the key to moving forward and making an impact.”
Sandler works with people in professional and personal settings, helping them become unstuck, set and achieve goals, change their mindset, and more. She has a bachelor’s degree in psychology, a master’s degree in mental health counseling, a strong foundation in mindfulness-based stress reduction, and worked in hospitals and private practice. She previously spent time as a research assistant at Johns Hopkins, focusing on purpose in life. Sandler offers impact retreats in the U.S. and abroad. To learn more about Katie Sandler and her services, or to see the retreat schedule, visit the site: https://katiesandler.com/.
About Katie Sandler
Katie Sandler is a popular impact coach and provides health and wealth coaching and personal and professional development. She offers worldwide retreats and private and corporate impact coaching opportunities. She focuses on helping people become more successful so they can live with purpose and make an impact in our world. To learn more about Katie or her services, visit the site: https://katiesandler.com/.