As we move into the future, the world of work is changing. And so are the expectations of those entering the workforce!
Gone are the days when students blindly followed a traditional, linear educational path to secure a good job. Nowadays, students are more interested in finding a career that gives them the freedom to explore their passions and make a real impact.
With the rise of social media and increased access to information, today’s students have a different perspective on what they want from their careers. They’re no longer content with simply punching the clock and collecting a paycheck. They want to make a difference!
If you’re a business leader, it’s time to start thinking about how you can adapt to this new reality. What can you do to attract and retain the best talent? How can you create a workplace that meets the needs of this new generation?
At the 2022 Leadership in the Age of Personalization Executive Summit, we’ll explore these questions and more. This is your opportunity to learn from the best and brightest minds in business and education.
5 Ways Universities and Employers Can Prepare for the Future of Work
- Encourage creativity and critical thinking: Today’s students are looking for workplaces that value these skills. Give them opportunities to solve problems and think outside the box.
- Promote work-life balance: This is something that today’s students value highly. They want to be able to have a life outside of work, and they’re not interested in sacrificing their personal lives for their careers.
- Focus on personalization: Today’s students expect a more personalized approach to education and careers. They want to be able to tailor their learning experiences to their individual needs and interests.
- Offer opportunities for growth and development: Today’s students are looking for workplaces that offer opportunities for growth and development. They want to be able to advance in their careers and make a real impact.
- Provide support and mentorship: Many students today feel lost and uncertain about their future. Offer them support and guidance through mentorships and other programs.
Find New Opportunities in a Changing World
If you’re interested in learning more about how to adapt to the changing world of work, register for the 2022 Leadership in the Age of Personalization Executive Summit today Oct 14th, at the Wilbur O. and Ann Powers College of Business at Clemson University!
“What makes a great leader today is the ability to tolerate and even welcome a future that’s unknown,” said Wendy York, dean of Clemson’s Wilbur O. and Ann Powers College of Business. “We’re thrilled to host this gathering of people actively seeking to be that leader and to teach others. This summit extends Clemson’s goal to empower leaders to shape the future.”
This Executive Summit will explore how to meet these changing expectations and provide students with the tools they need to succeed. Attendees will discuss the future of work and the changing landscape of careers. They will also learn about the latest approaches to personalizing education to meet the needs of individual students.
Check our website to Register FREE and for more information about the Summit topics, speakers, and agenda: https://2022summit.ageofpersonalization.com/
About the author
Glenn Llopis is the founder and CEO of GLLG, a national leadership, organizational development, and consulting firm serving Target, General Mills, CVS Health, and hundreds of other organizations since 2007. He is a Forbes Leadership Contributor and author of Unleashing Individuality: The Leadership Skill that Unlocks All Others and Leadership In The Age of Personalization: Why Standardization Fails in the Age of “Me.”
By Glenn Llopis