WonderWorks Orlando makes it easy to score a deal on tickets
ORLANDO, Florida – (March 7, 2022) – Millions of people visit Orlando, Fla., each year, with millions more calling Central Florida home. Most people love a good deal, especially when it comes to scoring discount tickets for WonderWorks Orlando. The indoor amusement park offers numerous ways to save money on ticket prices, making it easier than ever for families to plan a visit and make memories.
“We are happy to offer a variety of ways that will help people score discount tickets,” says Brian Wayne, general manager of WonderWorks Orlando. “No matter what time of the year you are planning a visit, there is a good chance you can find a way to save a few bucks on admission.”
Here are some of the ways to get discount tickets for WonderWorks Orlando:
- Save $2 per ticket when you purchase them online rather than at the box office.
- Sign up to receive messages regarding discounts and specials.
- Visit on special offer days for specific groups within the population. These include Boy Scout and Girl Scout Appreciation Days, Homeschool Days, Sensory Days, and Teacher Appreciation Days.
- Get a group rate for those who have at least 15 attending at one time.
- Watch for Family Fun Days when WonderWorks Orlando offers tickets for only $15 each for all Florida residents (valid ID needed to redeem tickets). Family Fun Days are announced on social media, including Facebook.
- Teachers can plan a trip to WonderWorks Orlando during Teacher Wonder Days. Each October, certified teachers can get in free, with their guests getting the discounted rate of $15 per ticket.
- Look for hidden rocks that will provide free admission tickets to WonderWorks Orlando.
- Combine the admission tickets with the Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show. When you combine the two, there is a savings on the ticket.
- Visit after dark, which is 8 p.m., and the tickets are discounted when purchased online.
“We look forward to a great year with visitors to WonderWorks Orlando,” added Wayne. “We offer plenty of ways to get discount tickets and lots of fun for the whole family.”
Launching into spring season WonderWorks has added two new interactives to their physical challenge area: Twister, a modern-digital version of the beloved 60s game, and Playbox, which brings together hand-eye coordination in a competitive manner. Coming later this Spring will be a STEAM room housing education-focused science and art exhibits, including shark anatomy and digital art.
WonderWorks Orlando is located at 9067 International Drive and is open 365 days per year, from 9 a.m. to midnight. It offers a variety of educational and student group opportunities, including for Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, student groups, team building, tour operators, and more. To learn more about the opportunities offered or get ticket information, visit the siteOrlando Attractions | Things To Do In Orlando – WonderWorks Orlando (wonderworksonline.com)
WonderWorks, the upside-down adventure, is a science-focused, indoor amusement park for the mind that holds something unique and exciting for visitors of all ages. Guests enter through an upside-down lobby with the ceiling at their feet and the ground above their head and must pass through an inversion tunnel to turn right side up. There are three floors of nonstop “edu-tainment,” with over 100 hands-on and interactive exhibits that serve a STEM educational purpose to challenge the mind and spark the imagination. WonderWorks Orlando is also home to The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show. WonderWorks is located in Orlando, Pigeon Forge, Myrtle Beach, Panama City Beach, Syracuse, and Branson. For more information, visit the siteOrlando Attractions | Things To Do In Orlando – WonderWorks Orlando (wonderworksonline.com)
Discussion about this post