FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida – (August 10, 2022) – Many people feel that they are going through a rollercoaster of life. There are big ups, downs, and days in between. They feel lost, hopeless, stuck, and unsure about how to get their spark back, so they can move in a direction that helps calm the ride and creates a sense of inner peace. Many people have turned to life coaches like Katie Sandler to give them the desperately needed insight and guidance.
“When you see others who seem to have it all together, don’t assume they didn’t have help or guidance to get there,” explains Katie Sandler, personal development and career coach. “Trying to figure it out on your own can be overwhelming. When you let someone else coach, it can be truly life-changing.”
Sandler works with various people in personal and professional settings, helping them to become unstuck and learn to manage the seemingly endless rollercoaster ride of life. She does this in various ways, including helping people to focus on such things as:
- Learning to ride it. Fighting the rollercoaster may be what is holding people back. Learning how to ride and not react to it as much can help increase happiness and improve life satisfaction.
- Increasing self-awareness and self-understanding. Few of us truly possess a sense of self-awareness and understanding. We spend much time being aware of others and trying to understand them, yet we don’t do that for ourselves.
- Focusing on mindfulness. Mindfulness helps people reduce anxiety, depression, and fear. Practicing mindfulness is a powerful way to help people learn to ride the waves. It’s a process that anyone can do that will rewire the brain and help people focus on enjoying the now.
- Establishing boundaries. When we learn to set boundaries, we are practicing self-respect. Limits will help people learn to honor themselves and ask life to do so, too.
- Improve time management. People must be organized to honor the above. There are effective ways to improve time management that people can incorporate into their daily lives.
- Embracing acceptance. It’s essential to learn that life is full of ups and downs. Humans are supposed to ebb and flow. Without darkness, there is no light. There’s no eliminating this, so learn to dance!
“Stop holding on and hoping for the best outcome,” added Sandler. “You can learn to navigate the ride and enjoy it. I’ve helped many people do just that, and I look forward to helping many more.”
Sandler has a bachelor’s degree in psychology, a master’s degree in mental health counseling, a strong foundation in mindfulness-based stress reduction, and worked in hospitals and private practice. She previously spent time as a research assistant at Johns Hopkins, focusing on purpose in life. Sandler offers impact retreats in the U.S. and abroad. To learn more about Katie Sandler and her services, or to see the retreat schedule, visit the site: https://katiesandler.com/.
About Katie Sandler
Katie Sandler is a popular impact coach and provides health and wealth coaching and personal and professional development. She offers worldwide retreats and private and corporate impact coaching opportunities. She focuses on helping people become more successful so they can live with purpose and impact our world. To learn more about Katie or her services, visit the site: https://katiesandler.com/.
Katie Sandler, career development, impact and life coach, helps people find peace and happiness