With the effects of inflation gripping consumers and their wallets, 2023 resolutions look a little different this year. According to a New Homes Institute 2023 Trends report, the “consumer hunt for deals” is on, and many seek ways to save at home. And while the thought of home renovations might seem daunting and expensive, did you know that a few simple upgrades, like window treatments, can help consumers save and meet their 2023 financial resolutions?
John Weinstock, executive vice president of marketing at Graber, a leading brand of custom window treatments, explains the importance of making smart choices when it comes to selecting window treatments:
- The right window treatments can reduce heat loss by as much as 64% and save money on energy bills in the winter and summer months. The options are endless. Window shades, like cellular options, offer unique honeycomb shapes that help trap air and keep the home protected from outside temperatures. Solar shades offer a modern aesthetic and are great for managing heat, daylight, and glare. They utilize a unique technology that blocks the sun’s rays while allowing views of the outdoors. And drapery layers can be added for extra insulation to reduce heat loss. They also add a touch of sophistication to any space.
- A window treatment refresh can change the look of a room at a fraction of the cost of a large room renovation.
- Being thoughtful about selecting window treatments is important. It’s a long-term investment that will make a home look and feel brand new, and custom options like Graber offer a better value than other premium, custom window treatments. Don’t forget that shades also offer a variety of privacy and motorization options that can increase the value of a home. A 2022 Graber customer survey revealed only 25% of people who get custom window treatments get multiple price quotes. Where to begin?
- Graber’s knowledgeable dealers can help shoppers determine their goals, like natural light, better window insulation, or a design for an awkwardly shaped window. Next, shoppers will decide whether they’d like the window treatment to be a focal point or subdued in the space, so that color, pattern, and texture can be applied.
- Try before you buy with the Graber Visualizer, which lets customers see how different window coverings will look on their own windows. Users can play with light and privacy levels until they find the perfect solution —trying different opacities and virtually raising and lowering blinds or shades. When the perfect window design has been selected, customers can download a hi-res image of their final choice to use as a communication tool between buyer and seller, effectively shortening the decision-making process and ensuring confidence in their decisions.
Will Custom Orthopedic Solutions Replace Traditional Implants?(Opens in a new browser tab)
Discussion about this post