TLC Creative uses innovative technology to intrigue, entertain, and excite the most demanding audiences. TLC provides technical production, virtual events, LED video, live special effects and shows, and unique experiences. The cutest new technology innovation is R-Dog, AI robotic dogs that can be programmed to be man’s / woman’s best friend or hip-hop friends that can’t get enough music. TLC Creative and Stokes Robotics have partnered to bring R-Dog to Superbowl LVII alongside Jason Derulo.
TLC has proudly provided innovative event impact for 40 years, with light-up wristbands, award-winning reveals, projection mapping, and live special effects entertainment. TLC’s custom-designed effects and shows have been featured at live events of every kind, and on tv and media around the globe.
Interview with Kevin Bilida, owner of TLC Creative
1. It’s an honor to speak with you today. Why don’t you give us some details about you and your story? How did you get to where you are today?
As a boy, my family expected me to help with the family business. My father had been paralyzed so I stepped up and tried to fill his shoes. The word NO was an option. This became my way of living life.
The result is that I wasn’t afraid of risk. Risk versus Reward…When the reward is greater than the risk, any challenge is achievable. Without fear, I believe the brain can release its fullest and most dynamic, creative ideas.
You want to win bigger rewards? Surround yourself with people that say “We can do that. How I’m not sure yet but we can.”
2. I’m sure your success has not come easily. What challenges have you had to overcome along the way?
All of us have to face challenges in our lifetime. It is how you utilize challenge. By combining challenge with passion, the bumps in the road are exciting and add to life’s experience
3. Let’s talk about the work you do. What do you specialize in and why should someone work with you over the competition?
“Making an impact” is a phrase many use, the question is can you achieve an impactful and memorable moment.
For TLC Creative, An Entertainment Production company, creating unique, memorable, head-scratching experiences is in our DNA. “No limits” Grand end results.
TLC excels where others won’t go. Complexity, last-minute calls, never been done before, bigger than life. These are phrases that set TLC apart from its competitors.
4. What’s your best piece of advice for readers who desire to find success in their life?
Very simple. Passion! Be thankful that you get to breathe every day, pay it forward, and don’t expect anything in return. Do it because you want to and the return will come automatically. Ok, I guess that wasn’t so simple !!
Remember to take time to be impressed with your own accomplishments. You took on the risk, achieved the reward, and made people happy. Take a moment to savor it before you are on to the next.
Find a partner that will support every wacky, crazy dream or idea and have him/her encourage you to continue to push forward. I found mine, she’s my lovely wife of 27 years, Daisy Bilida. She’s my sunrise.
5. Speaking of success, what does the word mean to you?
· To measure success, I ask myself these questions after every experience.
· BIG BOLD memories, make many of them, that’s a full life.
6. What’s next for you?
· The unknown is what is so inspiring. I don’t think that planning ahead for what’s next is possible. What’s next just floats around in the air like a wonder-filled soap bubble, grab as many as you can, what’s next will blow you away !!
Oscars-inspired Cocktails Dreamed Up by AI(Opens in a new browser tab)
7. Finally, how can people connect with you if they want to learn more?
Just look for that soap bubble, our phone number and website are in one of them. I’m sure if you reach for enough of them you will find us. Hey, that sounds like fun! Here’s what’s in the soap bubble: tlciscreative.com. LA HQ: 310-505-6890.
Discussion about this post