Let’s face it: we all have those days when we wish that we could rewind time and start over. That we could close our eyes, and awaken to the morning sun beating in through the bedroom window once more. However, the reality is that we are incapable of doing such a thing. On the positive side of things, there are certain sayings that we can live by that can help us navigate through even the darkest of days, and come out feeling stronger than ever.
1. “I woke up this morning. I am alive.”
– This saying is as straightforward as it sounds. The fact that we have opened our eyes, and taken a fresh breath of oxygen, reminds us that we have been given another day to live. Life certainly cannot be taken for granted, as we never know when we are going to live our last day here on Earth. So, when we find ourselves having a difficult day, we must remember that we are alive, and that life has given us another chance.
2. “The world is full of wonders, and we exist within it.”
– The beauty behind this saying is that it is completely and utterly true. Not only have we been given an opportunity to wake up in the morning, alive, but we also have the chance to go out into the world and explore all that it has to offer. From the green shade of grass, to the exotic blue sky, the world and the nature of it all is truly something to appreciate, and each day that we are living, we can find ourselves visually experiencing the world, and that is a beautiful thing.
3. “There is at least one person out there who appreciates you.”
– This third and final saying is one that, to the unfortunate dismay, is overlooked by more people than we might want to think about. When those hard days arrive, it is often easy to feel as if there is no one in our corner, and that we are alone in our thoughts. However, this is not the case at all. In fact, there is at least one person walking amongst this planet that, in some way, appreciates you. Whether that is a family member, a friend, or even a loved one, there is always at least one person who is thankful to have you in their life. As such, when you feel like you are having the worst of days, keep this saying in mind, and it will help guide you through.
As a gentle reminder, not every day is going to be perfect. Something might be said that we wish we could take back. Or, an action that we might enforce could end up haunting us for days. But, if we think about these three sayings that can help us keep our heads up, then even the worst of days can feel effortless. Then, we can truly learn to appreciate the good days, and when those harder days arrive, like an unwanted guest, we will be ready to tackle it on headfirst.
Discussion about this post