PIGEON FORGE, Tennessee – (February 8, 2022) – Many people are searching for ways to save on tickets to WonderWorks Pigeon Forge. The indoor amusement park offers a wide variety of hands-on fun activities and exhibits, offering something for everyone. The good news is that there are several ways to score discount tickets, providing guests with all the fun and education, at a discount ticket price.
“We often get asked how people can save money on tickets,” explains Joe Baumgartner, general manager for WonderWorks Pigeon Forge. “We are happy to offer a variety of ways to do just that. With the number of ways to save on admission tickets, there’s an opportunity for everyone to get a discount.”
Here are the many ways that people can get discount tickets to WonderWorks Pigeon Forge:
- Save $2 per ticket when you buy them online. This can add up to a big savings if you have a family or several people who are visiting together.
- Get a group rate if you have at least 15 people who will visit together. This is great for large families, student groups, scouting troops, team building events, homeschool groups, and more.
- Visit during Local Appreciation Days, when ticket prices for locals are reduced. Upcoming days will run from February 25, 2022 through March 6, 2022.
- Watch for special promo days, such as those for Sensory Days, Homeschool Days, and Scout Appreciation Days. WonderWorks Pigeon Forge is currently hosting February Homeschool Days, where homeschool families can receive a reduced ticket price of $13.99 per person.
- Sign up to receive text messages from WonderWorks and be the first to know about discounts, savings and events.
- Look for hidden rocks around town. If you find one you, tag WonderWorks Pigeon Forge on Facebook with a picture of you holding the rock, and you could win two free tickets to WonderWorks. Rocks are hidden around town throughout the year, and each new round is announced on social media.
- Follow WonderWorks Pigeon Forge on Facebook to keep up with the specials, ticket giveaways, and discounts being offered.
“We are happy to help people find a way to get discount tickets to WonderWorks Pigeon Forge if they need them,” added Baumgartner. “Give these coupon and discount options a try, or give us a call and we will let you know about any specials going on.”
There is currently a traveling exhibit at WonderWorks Pigeon Forge. The exhibit, titled Cruisin ’66, features preserved artifacts and information about the famous Route 66. Visitors can learn the cultural and historical aspects of this famous route that people used to travel across the country. To get more information on the exhibit, visit the site atTraveling Exhibits – WonderWorks Pigeon Forge (wonderworksonline.com)
WonderWorks Pigeon Forge offers 35,000 square feet of “edutainment,” billing itself as an amusement park for the mind. It offers over 100 hands-on exhibits covering natural disasters, space discovery, imagination, physical challenge, a far-out art gallery, and a light and sound zone. For more information, visitPigeon Forge Attractions | Things to Do in Pigeon Forge (wonderworksonline.com)
WonderWorks, a science-focused indoor amusement park, combines education and entertainment. With over 100 hands-on exhibits, there is something unique and challenging for all ages. Feel the power of 71 mph hurricane-force winds in the Hurricane Shack. Make huge, life-sized bubbles in the Bubble Lab. Get the NASA treatment in our Astronaut Training Gyro and experience zero gravity. Nail it by lying on the death-defying Bed of Nails. Conquer your fear of heights on our indoor Glow-In-The-Dark Ropes Course. To learn more, visitPigeon Forge Attractions | Things to Do in Pigeon Forge (wonderworksonline.com)
Discussion about this post