LAS VEGAS – June 28, 2022 – This July prepares for an exciting month of summer parties at Drai’s Beachclub • Nightclub. Megastars 50 Cent, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, and more will take over the stage with full-length Drai’s LIVE concerts. The club will offer an explosive Fourth of July weekend experience with endless jampacked parties. Located on the rooftop of The Cromwell, Drai’s Nightclub is open from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m. Friday through Sunday; Drai’sBeachclub is open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday through Sunday, and Drai’s Resort Pool is open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Tickets and VIP table reservations are available on the website at www.draisgroup.com. Other special requests are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Drai’s Beachclub • Nightclub lineup for July is listed below.
- Friday, July 1 – Rick Ross
- The Grammy-nominated rapper and record executive’s latest album “Richer Than I Ever Been” dropped on Dec 10, 2021. Ross recently dropped hit singles “Receipts” with Scotty LVX and “Feelings” with DaBoyDame featuring EST Gee.
- Saturday, July 2 – Gucci Mane
- Gucci Mane, a frequent Drai’s performer and guaranteed life of the party, recently joined forces with fellow rapper Lil Durk for his new single, “Rumors.”
- Sunday, July 3 – Ne-Yo
- Three-time Grammy-award winner Ne-Yo will perform his first-ever Drai’s LIVE concert. His performance will be part of Drai’s 90s and early 2000s-themed summer “House Party” series. Ne-Yo recently dropped the hit single “Don’t Love Me” on April 14.
- Friday, July 8 – 2 Chainz
- 2 Chainz is popular for crowd favorite hits including “No Lie,” “Birthday Song” and “I’m Different.” The Grammy Award winner celebrated the release of his new album, “Dope Don’t Sell Itself,” at Drai’s Nightclub which dropped on Feb 4.
- Saturday, July 9 – 50 Cent
- Rapper, actor, and producer, 50 Cent, is known for top hits like “In da Club,” “Candy Shop” and “Just a Lil Bit.” His most recent single is “Powder Powder Respect” featuring Jeremih and Lil Durk.
- Sunday, July 10 – Cam’ron
- Also known as “Killa Cam” the rap artist is best known for throwback hits “Oh Boy” and “Hey Ma.”
- Friday, July 15 – Tory Lanez
- Tory Lanez has mesmerized audiences with his “swavey” musical style and has picked up features with ASAP Ferg and G-Eazy along the way. He recently dropped the hit single “It Doesn’t Matter” on May 20.
- Saturday, July 16 – Special Guest
- Sunday, July 17 – Fabolous
- The Grammy, Teen Choice Award, and BET Award-nominated rapper is known for his hits “Throw It In The Bag” and “You Be Killin’ Em.”
- Friday, July 22 – Wiz Khalifa
- A multi-platinum-selling, Grammy and Golden Globe-nominated recording artist, Wiz Khalifa is known for hits such as “We Dem Boyz” and “Black and Yellow.” Wiz Khalifa and Ronny J released a single titled “Another One” on Friday, June 10.
- Saturday, July 23 – Rick Ross
- Sunday, July 24 – Jeremih & DJ Spinking
- R&B singer Jeremih is popular for hits “Oui” and “Don’t Tell Em.” His latest hit feature was on Wale’s top-charting single “On Chill.”
- Friday, July 29 –DaBaby
- BET and Billboard Music Award-winning artist, DaBaby, is known for his popular song featuring Roddy Ricch, “Rockstar,” and collaborations with some of today’s hottest artists. His most recent single is “Bonnet” featuring Pooh Shiesty.
- Saturday, July 30 – Lil Wayne
- Lil Wayne, known as “Weezy” to his fans, is popular for hits like “A Milli” and “6 Foot 7 Foot.” His album “Funeral” debuted no. 1 on the 2020 Billboard Charts, becoming Lil Wayne’s fifth chart-topping album.
- Sunday, July 31 –Lloyd
- R&B singer Lloyd is most popular for the hit single “Lay it Down” and his feature on Young Money’s hit “Bed Rock.”
- Friday, July 1 – Cyberkid
- DJ Cyberkid is a crowd favorite in the Las Vegas club scene with over two decades of experience.
- Saturday, July 2 – Rick Ross
- Sunday, July 3 – Gucci Mane
- Monday, July 4 – Special Guest
- Drai’s will kick off the Fourth of July with an epic celebration at the Beachclub.
- Friday, July 8 –JNold
- DJ JNold has over 13 years of experience and is considered one of the highest achieved DJs in the open format world.
- Saturday, July 9 – 2 Chainz
- Sunday, July 10 – 50 Cent
- Friday, July 15 – Maria Romano
- A frequent performer at Drai’s, Maria Romano is a favorite Las Vegas DJ.
- Saturday, July 16 – Tory Lanez
- Sunday, July 17 – Special Guest
- Friday, July 22 – Maria Romano
- Saturday, July 23 – Wiz Khalifa
- Sunday, July 24 – LukeShay
- Luke Shay is an iconic DJ who plays in Los Angeles and Las Vegas venues.
- Friday, July 29 – Lucky Lou
- DJ Lucky Lou has gained the reputation as one of the hottest DJs and has been recognized for his turntable mastery along with his tremendous showmanship.
- Saturday, July 30 –DaBaby
- Sunday, July 31– DJ Direct
- Music director for Drai’s After Hours and founder of Blueprint Sound, DJ Direct is known for creating a high-energy party atmosphere that is sure to get a crowd on their feet
Drai’s is the only nightclub in Las Vegas that offers full-length concerts by today’s top-charting artists. Every weekend, the Drai’s LIVE concert series brings big names like Chris Brown, Big Sean, Lil Baby, and TIP to the rooftop of The Cromwell, with banner performances set to the stunning backdrop of the lights of the Las Vegas Strip. The upcoming Drai’s LIVE concert lineup can be found at https://draisgroup.com/las-vegas/nightclub/calendar-view/.
From 11 stories high surrounded by breathtaking views of the Las Vegas Strip, the sweeping 35,000-square-foot Drai’s Beachclub is famous for sensational pool parties, luxurious cabanas and bungalows, and live performances. In addition to two full-service bars, Drai’s Beachclub offers more than 75 luxurious VIP tables under an awning of towering palms. Drai’s Beachclub transforms into Drai’s Resort Pool and is open to the public at no charge. It brings a laidback resort pool experience with a spa-inspired lunch menu every Monday through Thursday. The upcoming Drai’s LIVE concert lineup can be found at https://draisgroup.com/las-vegas/beachclub/calendar-view/.
About Drai’sBeachclub • Nightclub
Celebrating its 25th Anniversary as the pinnacle of nightlife in Las Vegas, Drai’s Las Vegas will be hosting special events, concerts and celebrations throughout 2022. Drai’sBeachclub • Nightclub takes entertainment and nightlife to new heights in an unmatched setting – 11 stories high on the rooftop of The Cromwell with dazzling views of the Las Vegas Strip at the corner of Las Vegas Boulevard and Flamingo Boulevard. Drai’s Nightclub is a 30,000-square-foot palatial, multi-level club with an expansive dance floor, massive LED lighting systems, and modern technology featuring more than 7,000 square feet of the most state-of-the-art high-definition LEDs in production, including a towering 80-sided, LED disco ball – the only one of its kind. Drai’s Nightclub is home to Drai’s LIVE, an unprecedented concert series that provides fans with the opportunity to see full-length performances by top performers like Lil Wayne and Lil Baby in an up-close setting unlike anything else in the world. Drai’s is located at the corner of Las Vegas Boulevard and Flamingo Boulevard. Drai’sBeachclub is a 35,000-square-foot oasis with multiple pools shaded by eight towering palm trees, a variety of cabanas and bungalows, a full-service gourmet kitchen, and two full-service bars. The legendary Drai’s After Hours has solidified itself as the ultimate late-night, see-and-be-seen party destination for more than two decades. Drai’s After Hours is a sleek, sexy lounge where DJs play chart-topping songs of today, including top 40, Latin, and hip-hop music. In addition to bottle service, Drai’s After Hours is one of the only spots on the Strip to offer hookah nightly. Drai’s After Hours is open from midnight to close every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. More information, including reservations, tickets, and hours, is available at DraisGroup.com. Follow Drai’s on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram – @draislv, @draisbeachclub, and @draisafterhours.
About The Cromwell
The Cromwell – named a Top 10 “Best U.S. Casino” by USA TODAY 10BEST Readers’ Choice, recipient of the Forbes Travel Guide Recommended Award, and the first standalone boutique hotel on the famed Strip – brings an exclusive, luxury lifestyle hotel experience to the Las Vegas Strip, focusing on hospitality, amenities, and personalized service. The Cromwell is the first hotel in Las Vegas to offer mobile key technology for digital, keyless entry to rooms via the guests’ iOS devices. Located on the bustling corner of Las Vegas Boulevard and Flamingo Road – directly across from Caesars Palace – The Cromwell keeps it intimate with 188 rooms including 19 suites, a personalized virtual concierge service named Ivy, a 40,000-square-foot casino, Bound – the elevated hotel lobby bar, Interlude – a casino lounge featuring live entertainment, award-winning GIADA – the first-ever restaurant by celebrity chef and television personality Giada De Laurentiis, Drai’s Beachclub • Nightclub – a 65,000 square-foot rooftop pool and nightclub with day and nightlife experiences boasting open-air, panoramic views from 11 stories above the iconic Las Vegas skyline, and Drai’s After Hours – located at its original home beneath the boutique hotel. The Cromwell is operated by a subsidiary of Caesars Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: CZR). For more information, please visit thecromwell.com or the Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas media room. Find The Cromwell on Facebook and follow on Twitter and Instagram. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-522-4700 ©2021, Caesars License Company, LLC.